This week it’s time to feature Blue Grass Inn & Suites. The hotel offers spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and a convenient location on the Waspy’s complex.
How Did Blue Grass Inn & Suites Get Its Name?
On our Facebook page this week, we asked if you knew how the hotel got its name? Take a look at our poll.
The Answer Is…
Blue Grass Inn & Suites is named after the Blue Grass Creek that is located near the complex in Audubon, IA. We do our best to make it feel like our guests feel like they are staying at home. Coming into town or have an upcoming event? Book your room today! We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in town.
- Stretching Is Key For Long-Haul Truckers
- Waspy’s Offers RV Waste Stations
- A Most Convenient Stop in Iowa
- Road Trip Must-Have Snack List
- Audubon IA Restaurant, The Feed Mill Featured in Our Iowa Magazine
- Tire & Service Center: Grand Opening
Categorized in: Blue Grass Inn & Suites, The Latest Buzz
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop