Iowa and farmers go hand-in-hand, and, at Waspy’s, we have the food and fuel to get you through this year’s harvest.
- Iowa Leads Nation in Corn & Soybean Production
- Iowa leads the nation in both corn production and soybean production. Our Templeton location is situated in Carroll County, the 14th highest corn-producing county in the state.
- Waspy’s Offers Spacious Fuel Lanes
- We know farmers, which is why we built our full-service truck stop in Templeton with spacious service lanes.
- Our fuel lanes are wide and high enough for the largest tractor-trailers. One bay even has enough room for a tractor or combine.
- Farmers Get a Free Cup of Coffee
- When farmers buy fuel at Waspy’s, they receive a complimentary coffee or fountain pop of any size. We’ll even refill your own tumbler, mug or thermos so you can take it with you to have in the cab of your tractor or combine during those long nights in the field. Located just off Route 71, Waspy’s Templeton location is a great place to stop when you’re hauling grain.
- Grab a Snack or Meal at Waspy’s
- Fuel your semi-truck, and grab food for yourself. We offer a wide variety of freshly-made hot foods and beverages. We know farmers are busy and don’t have time for a sit-down meal in the fall, but we always offer drive-up and carry-out service. Waspy’s Grab & Go Kitchen is located inside the convenience store, but its’ definitely not “fast food.” From our hand-cut and hand-breaded tenderloins to our half-pound burgers, or hand-breaded broasted chicken, pizza, sandwiches, and other great menu items, you can’t go wrong. Grab a meal to eat on the go, or pick up carry out. We offer daily specials perfect for a family meal together in the field.
Autumn is a busy time of year for farmers. Stay safe, and let Waspy’s help fuel your harvest.
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop