Waspy’s Templeton location has an outdoor covered gazebo, which makes it a perfect spot to enjoy a meal or relax.
After long hours in the car or truck, we understand sometimes you just want to be outdoors for a few minutes. At our Templeton location, we offer a covered gazebo with picnic tables.
In this summer of COVID-19, we understand customers are cautious about spending time indoors and may feel more comfortable dining al fresco (outside).
In fact, our gazebo is shaded from the sun, and can be a perfect location to enjoy a Grab & Go meal from our Templeton kitchen.
Enjoy Food From Our Grab & Go Kitchen
The Templeton Grab & Go Kitchen is open daily from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. and includes food items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Additionally, our convenience store also offers snacks, beverages, and other food items. Whatever you’re craving, we have it.
Seating area is available indoors at our Templeton location, but we also know some enjoy being outside. This is where are gazebo comes in.
In fact, “If you don’t want to dine in, the gazebo is a wonderful option,” said Beth Handlos, Chief Operating Officer of the family-owned Waspy’s Truck Stop. “We’ll sometimes even have people out for a bike ride who want to stop by, grab an ice cream cone and eat in the gazebo.”
- If You are Traveling in Iowa This Fall, You Need the Best Iowa Service StationYou Need Waspy’s With Two Locations in Audubon and Templeton! Fall is the perfect time to get out and about in the state of… View Article
- Truck Parking for All Traveling in IowaIf You’re on the Road In Iowa, Take a Break! There’s Ample Parking at Waspy’s Being on the road all the time is hard… View Article
- Waspy’s: Not Your Ordinary “Gas Station Food”Convenient? Of Course! Delicious? Definitely! We have all been on the road before and had the thought “I could really use a bite to… View Article
- Waspy’s Has What Truckers WantIf You are a Trucker in Iowa, Waspy’s Has You Covered At Waspy’s we truly value each and every truck driver that travels through… View Article
- Waspy’s: The Truck Stop Near I80 in Iowa Built With Family Values in MindFamily Owned Waspy’s Goal is to Be Your One Stop For All Your Needs While Traveling in the Midwest At Waspy’s, we know that… View Article
- Top 5 Attractions in Templeton,IAAttractions Worth Driving To… Templeton, IA may not be a metropolis like Des Moines, but the area sure does have a lot to offer…. View Article
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop