In the Middle Ages, to “go a-wassailing” would mean singing carols in exchange for drinks.
Today, no songs are necessary. Waspy’s has all the alcoholic beverages you need to make your Christmas festive.
Christmas and holiday drinks go hand and hand. Cold winter nights pair well with warm holiday beverages.
Take the chill out of snowy December days with spiked hot chocolate. Or maybe your family opts for traditional egg nog or mulled wine.
Spirts Den Features Array of Options
Spiced alcoholic cider drinks capture the joy of the season when families are together. Perhaps you sip on a mimosa while gathered around the tree to open gifts Christmas morning.
For some families, no Christmas dinner is complete without a boozy holiday dessert. A bourbon-filled cake or a fruit cake soaked in liqueur is the final course of a special meal.
Or perhaps you don’t need a special holiday drink, but just your favorite case of beer.
Whatever your holiday tipple of choice, Waspy’s can help. Our walk-in Spirits Den can meet your beverage needs.
Check out our great selection of beer and spirits. We also have a wide array of non-alcoholic beverages. When it comes to stocking your fridge with holiday drinks, Waspy’s is your one-stop shop.
- If You are Traveling in Iowa This Fall, You Need the Best Iowa Service Station
- Two Palms Grilling and Catering
- Truck Parking for All Traveling in Iowa
- Waspy’s Truck Wash: For Buses and RV’s Too!
- Waspy’s Truck Stop: Everyone’s Favorite Truck Lounge
- Waspy’s: Not Your Ordinary “Gas Station Food”
- Waspy’s Has What Truckers Want
- Muddy Truck or Dually? No Problem at Waspy’s Truck Wash
- July Menu Specials
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop