In the Middle Ages, to “go a-wassailing” would mean singing carols in exchange for drinks.
Today, no songs are necessary. Waspy’s has all the alcoholic beverages you need to make your Christmas festive.
Christmas and holiday drinks go hand and hand. Cold winter nights pair well with warm holiday beverages.
Take the chill out of snowy December days with spiked hot chocolate. Or maybe your family opts for traditional egg nog or mulled wine.
Spirts Den Features Array of Options
Spiced alcoholic cider drinks capture the joy of the season when families are together. Perhaps you sip on a mimosa while gathered around the tree to open gifts Christmas morning.
For some families, no Christmas dinner is complete without a boozy holiday dessert. A bourbon-filled cake or a fruit cake soaked in liqueur is the final course of a special meal.
Or perhaps you don’t need a special holiday drink, but just your favorite case of beer.
Whatever your holiday tipple of choice, Waspy’s can help. Our walk-in Spirits Den can meet your beverage needs.
Check out our great selection of beer and spirits. We also have a wide array of non-alcoholic beverages. When it comes to stocking your fridge with holiday drinks, Waspy’s is your one-stop shop.
- More Convenient Than Your Regular Truck Stop
- Truck Stop Superiority at Waspy’s
- Road Trip Must-Have Snack List
- The Feed Mill Featured in Our Iowa Magazine
- Tire & Service Center: Grand Opening
- What Makes a Trailer Wash Out Different From a Regular Truck Wash?
- Winter Salt Worries: Wash it Away at Waspy’s Semi Truck and Trailer Wash
- This Winter You Need a Reliable 24-Hour Gas Station
- Need Snacks for the Road? Come to Waspy’s!
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop