In the Middle Ages, to “go a-wassailing” would mean singing carols in exchange for drinks.
Today, no songs are necessary. Waspy’s has all the alcoholic beverages you need to make your Christmas festive.
Christmas and holiday drinks go hand and hand. Cold winter nights pair well with warm holiday beverages.
Take the chill out of snowy December days with spiked hot chocolate. Or maybe your family opts for traditional egg nog or mulled wine.
Spirts Den Features Array of Options
Spiced alcoholic cider drinks capture the joy of the season when families are together. Perhaps you sip on a mimosa while gathered around the tree to open gifts Christmas morning.
For some families, no Christmas dinner is complete without a boozy holiday dessert. A bourbon-filled cake or a fruit cake soaked in liqueur is the final course of a special meal.
Or perhaps you don’t need a special holiday drink, but just your favorite case of beer.
Whatever your holiday tipple of choice, Waspy’s can help. Our walk-in Spirits Den can meet your beverage needs.
Check out our great selection of beer and spirits. We also have a wide array of non-alcoholic beverages. When it comes to stocking your fridge with holiday drinks, Waspy’s is your one-stop shop.
- Waspy’s Takes Truck Stop Food to the Max
- Waspy’s: The Truck Stop Near I80 in Iowa Built With Family Values in Mind
- Top 5 Attractions in Templeton,IA
- Waspy’s Truck Wash: Comprehensive Cleaning for Your Truck
- Audubon Diesel Mechanics Meet Your Repair Needs
- Diesel Fuel Types
- Need A ‘Staycation’- How About The Blue Grass Inn and Suites?
- Wash Your RV To Ring In The New Year
- Hunting In Central Iowa
This post was written by Waspy's Truck Stop